David J. Teetsel
1 Ely Park Blvd. Apt. 30-4
Binghamton, NY 13905
Phone: (570) 396-4824 Email: David.Teetsel@gmail.com
State University of Cortland, Cortland, NY Graduation: Anticipated December 2013
Bachelor of Science in Physical Education
Broome Community College, Binghamton, NY Graduation: May 2011
Associate in General Education
Field Experience: Carl E. Adams Elementary School (18 hours) Fall 2012
Whitney Point School District, Whitney Point, NY
· Conducted Pre and Post Assessments on locomotors skills.
· Assisted and taught students during normal Physical Education Setting
Field Experience: Maine-Endwell School District (60 hours) Spring 2012
Maine-Endwell School District, Endwell, NY
· Observed and assisted during regular Physical Education classes.
Field Experience: St. Mary’s After-School Program (10 hours) Spring 2012
St. Mary’s Elementary School, Cortland, NY
· Helped organize and lead activities for students after school.
Field Observation: Elk Lake Jr./Sr. High School, Dimock, PA (30 hours) Spring 2011
· Assisted and observed multiple High School Classrooms
Boy Scout Troop # 4: Wyalusing, PA (8 hours) Spring 2011
· Helped lead boy scout troop on a weekend camp out.
· First Aid and CPR/AED Certified
· Lifeguard Certification
· Schools Violence Prevention and Intervention Workshop (S.A.V.E.)
· Child Abuse Recognition and Reporting Workshop (C.A.R.R.)
United States Air Force Reserves: Air Transportation Craftsman, April 2006- present
Niagara Falls, NY
· Help offload/upload cargo to be shipped all over the world.
Cargill: Shipping Department, Wyalusing, PA January 2009-July 2009
· Help ship beef products all over the United States.
XLC: Forklift Operator, Mehoopany, PA, June 2008 to August 2008
· Helped transport materials to make diapers for children.
Meshoppen Stone: Stone Stacker, Meshoppen, PA, May 2007 to August 2007
· Stacked stone to be shipped all over the United States.
Available upon request.